Teasr Tuesday is now being hosted by Ambrosia at her blog, The Purple Booker.
Here’s what you do for Teaser Tuesday:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
“Standing happy and slightly drunk in my kitchen, I’m unaware that tonight is the end of all this. The end of everything I know, everything I love.
No one tells you it’s all about to change, to be taken away. There’s no proximity alert, no indication that you’re standing on the precipice. And maybe that’s what makes tragedy so tragic. Not just what happens, but how it happens: a sucker punch that comes at you out of nowhere, when you’re least expecting it. No time to flinch or brace.”
– pg 1 “Dark Matter” by Blake Crouch
“One of the things I love most about Daniela is her honesty. She has a direct link hardwired from her heart to her mouth. No filter, no self revision. She says what she feels, without a shred of guile or cunning. She works no angles.”
– pg 93 “Dark Matter” by Blake Crouch
Those are my teasers for this Tuesday. If you posted a Teaser Tuesday, feel free to post the link here. I’d love to get a taste of what you are reading. There’s always room on Mt. TBR for just one (…or two…or three…) more books, right?